This post is brought to you by Kellogg’s and The Motherhood, and I’ve been compensated for my time. However, all opinions are my own.
My family will happily eat cereal at ANY time of the day. Most days, our kiddos will eat a bowl of cereal before they head off to school and my hubby will sneak in a bowl before bed. Sometimes my kiddos will even ask for a bowl of cereal when they get home from school (they come home starving!). Now that I think of it, while we were on our cruise, we kept some the cereal boxes we got at breakfast and they’d eat them as a snack. Like I said, my family will cereal at ANY time.
I am thankful that they like cereal so much because it’s quick, convenient, yummy and good for them (well the ones that have fiber anyways). Did you know that 9 out of 10 children don’t get enough fiber in their diet? That’s not good because when they don’ get enough fiber, they can become occasionally irregular. In fact, constipation is reportedly the cause for almost 5 percent of all trips to the pediatrician. See, you learn something new everyday!
Thankfully there are yummy fiber options available to our kiddos (in fruits, veggies and cereals) so that they can get the fiber they need throughout the day. Actually, Kellogg’s Froot Loops, Apple Jacks and Mini-Wheats have between 3-6 grams of fiber per serving. Everyone in my family loves Froot Loops and with the number of boxes we go through in our house, it makes me feel better to know that we’re eating something that we love that is also happens to be good for us (it’s a win-win).
Kellogg’s understands how important it is for the kiddos (and us adults) to start our day with a breakfast that has fiber in it which is why they offer more ready-to-eat cereals that are a good source of fiber (3 grams) than any other food company in the U.S. Want to know more about fiber and the benefits of Kellogg’s cereal? If so, check out LoveYourCereal.com
Now that you know how important fiber is for us, especially your kiddos, how would you like to win a Love Your Cereal Kit that comes with:
- 3 Boxes of Kellogg’s cereals (one box each of Frosted Mini-Wheats, Froot Loops and Apple Jacks)
- My Plate Game: a fun way to introduce and reinforce skills related to My Plate and healthy living.
- Toucan Sam plush toy
- Mini Wheats Soaking Cereal Bowl
- Tony the Tiger Spoon Set
Now for the giveaway…Simply, use the Giveaway Tools Form below to enter for your chance to win! There is only one mandatory entry, all other entries are optional…the more entries you do, the more chances you have of winning. Good Luck!!!!!
- For the entry that involves you commenting, here’s what you need to do: Comment by going back to the post, scroll all the way down and it will say “Speak Your Mind”…fill in the boxes. **If you do NOT leave a comment ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen without notification.
- Please note that all terms and conditions of this giveaway can be found in the Giveaway Tools widget.
* Click here for the official rules.