I received a Restaurant.com gift card for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own.
I love going out to eat…why would I want to cook? Most of the time (unless it is date night) our kids are in tow which is an adventure all of its own. Family dinners are important because it allows us to disconnect from the world and focus on eachother. It’s a time where our kids won’t see us on the phone, we’re all together and we’re chatting with one another.
Restaurant.com actually conducted a survey of their customers (pictured in the infographic below) and alot of their results actually apply to my family. Restaurant.com found that:
- 59 percent of parents dine out with their children once a week or more (That’s about right for our family)
- 70 percent say that going out to eat with their kids is a great way to spend time with the family. (It really is a great way to spend time together and if planned properly, you can get some good quality time in with the kiddos while you are waiting for your food to arrive)
66 percent of parents feel that taking children out to eat offers educational benefits and provides the opportunity to try new foods they normally would not have at home. (There are some foods that I simply can’t or won’t make, so my kiddos get to try new food)
57% say that eating out is a good time to emphasize good table manners. (We teach them at home, but it’s nice to see the kiddos put what we’ve taught them to practice – if we’re lucky)
Would you agree with the Infographic?
Restaurant.com brings people together to relax, converse and enjoy well-prepared and served meals at affordable prices. All you have to do is search restaurants by city, cuisine type, average entrée price or atmosphere to find the right place that suits your dining needs. It’s is a great resource for parents in particular, offering deals that work within a family budget with savings options like a $25 Gift Certificate for $10 or a $10 Gift Certificate for $4 and provides tips on how to dine out with the family. To date, Restaurant.com customers have saved more than $1 billion through the gift certificate program.
Now for the giveaway…Simply, use the Giveaway Tools Form below to enter for your chance to win! There is only one mandatory entry, all other entries are optional…the more entries you do, the more chances you have of winning. Good Luck!!!!!
- For the entry that involves you commenting, here’s what you need to do: Comment by going back to the post, scroll all the way down and it will say “Speak Your Mind”…fill in the boxes. **If you do NOT leave a comment ALL of your entries will be disqualified.
- If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen without notification.
- Please note that all terms and conditions of this giveaway can be found in the Giveaway Tools widget.