My family and I enjoy eating out together as a family and we are always looking for someplace new to try, so when we had the chance to go check out and eat at the Burgerfi in Sunrise (2477 East Sunrise Blvd.) we were all over it. I had heard of Burgerfi before but I am always hesitant about trying someplace new in fear of not liking the food and wasting my money.
The day was beautiful, both sunny and windy, so when we saw they had both indoor and outdoor seating we opted to sit outdoors (one of the perks of living in South Fl.).
I knew we were going to eat burgers but they have a selection, so we checked out the menu. They have got
- All-Natural Burgers (with various toppings)
- Hot Dogs (with various toppings)
- French Fries & Onion Rings (with various toppings)
- Frozen Custards
- Frozen Concretes
- Soda, Beer & Wine
I opted for the Burgerfi Burger & Vanilla Shake w/M&M’s
* Their food was delicious! I loved the taste of their milkshake, it taste like they used actual ice cream (I could go for one right now)
My hubby was brave and went for the B.A.D. (Breakfast All Day Burger) & Chocolate Shake w/ Oreo Cookies
* He wasn’t sure what to expect with all of those ingredients (Natural Angus burger, American cheese, hickory bacon drizzled w/maple syrup, fried egg, hash browns & ketchup) being in one burger but he thought all of the flavors went well together and that it was delicious.
Our kiddos got a single burger. My daughter ordered a Chocolate Shake w/M&M’s & My son ordered a Chocolate Shake
* My 6 year-old daughter said it was the best burger she has ever had. While my 4 year-old son didn’t say anything, the fact that he ate the whole burger says alot.
We all shared Fresh Cut Fries with Chili & Cheese Sauce & an order of Cry & Fries (Onion Rings and fresh cut fries)
*It was yummy and although we know we shouldn’t play with our food, we couldn’t resist
We will definitely be going back. You can check their site for a location near you.
Disclosure: My family & I received a free meal at this Burgerfi location in order to facilitate this review. However, ALL opinions are my own (as always!)